Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cutting Expenses – Introduction

You can cut your household expenses without destroying your lifestyle. You can make room in your budget to put money away for retirement; for emergencies.

There are easy things you can do to reduce your expenses and free up cash for saving and investing. The links below will take you to very specific things that my wife, Linda, and I have done or are doing. You may not want to do them yourself – but they work.

Additional links will be added as additional topical posts are added to the blog.

Links to Other Topics in the Special Report: Cutting Expenses
Airline Flight Vouchers
Choice Privileges
Cutting Your Bills Down to Size
Flexible Spending Accounts: Part 1 - Saving Money with Flexible Spending
Flexible Spending Accounts: Part 2 - Calculating a Safe Contribution
For My Next Car I Paid Cash
Going Out on the Cheap
Mortgage Refinance
Paying Less for Books: Part 1 - Patience and Making a List
Paying Less for Books: Part 2 - Money Saving Tactics
Renting Cars for Road Trips - Part 2
Renting Cars for Road Trips - Part 1
Shell MasterCard
Tankless Waterheaters
Timeshare Sales Pitch Weekends
Unclaimed.org and Missing money.com

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. bitcoin

    ReplyDelete